Friends, I am going to tell you inside today’s article. About Google Adsense Account. There are many people who are not able to get Google AdSense to account for approval because they do not know anything. (approved adsense account)
If you do not even know, then today’s article is just for you because within today’s article I will tell you the 5 best ways, with the help of which you can approve Google Adsense.
If you want to know, what is the way, then read today article carefully and will be able to understand it only if you read it till the last.
5 best ways to get AdSense account approved.
1. Adsense rules.
The first thing is to plan the AdSense rules. Remember Adsense rules change all the time.
2. There should be no copyright in the blog post.
Never copy a word in your blog post. The result of this will be that your AdSense account is approved or not, it is very far away. Google will stop showing your site in the search engine and gradually visitors to your site will also stop.
3. The blog should have at least 30 to 40 good posts.
Before adding your blog to Adsense, you should put 30 to 40 good articles in it, do not accidentally put any other article with any other site, you will get your mind.
The article should be written from your knowledge and if you have the ability to do something new, then you should put an article that is not already on the internet because if you put some information which is not on the internet, then you can help many people. Can be
4. There should be no Ads of other sites.
Remove all the ads code on your site before approving the AdSense account and once you have checked your entire site that you have removed the ads code from the widget of your blog because Adsense is not on any other site. does not approve ads.
5. Blog template Adsense support?
Before approving an AdSense account, upload a good template on your blog because Google Adsense can get as much information as possible about your site. Here, let me tell you some topics of the AdSense support template which should be in the template of your blog.
- The template simple should be simple. Do not add more range widget to it.
- There should be at least 3 to 4 widgets on the side of the post on the template.
- There should be a fast uploading template so that more and more visitors can come to your site.
- The template should be mobile-friendly, which opens easily on mobile and also see good people on mobile.
- And last, let me tell you that the background of the template should clean because it takes a lot of time to open.
So with the help of these 5 ways you can approve your Adsense account, about which I have told you, I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.