Friends, in today’s article, I am going to talk about how you can increase the speed of Wi-Fi because there are many people whose Wi-Fi is very slow. If your Wi-Fi is also running very slow, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in full detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends. (increase wifi speed)
Because in today’s article, I will tell you 5 best tips that can help increase your speed of WiFi.
How to increase wifi speed?
I am telling you a very easy way to speed up the internet on wifi. If you want to know, follow the steps given below.
- Do not put the Wi-Fi router too far.
- Every WiFi has a router limit. Some have to cover a range of up to 30 meters and some have up to 100 meters.
- Find out how far your Wi-Fi router can send the signal and keep it as close to the device as possible. The closer you are, the better the internet speed you will get.
Put WiFi at the correct location.
- The position of a Wi-Fi router greatly affects its Internet speed. In this case, keep in mind where your Wi-Fi router is placed. Is the network available at that location?
- Many times the wifi signal is not able to reach your device when the router is placed down or in front of it, and slow wifi speed is the problem.
- In such a situation, its simple solution is that you place the Wi-Fi router at some height from where there is no interruption in the network connection. If the height is high, Wi-Fi will get a strong signal.
- Switch wifi channel.
- WiFi is broadcast through multiple channels, ranging from 1 to 10+ channels. Whenever you see the problem in the Wi-Fi router signal. You can change the channel. For this, there should be software so that you can know which channel is empty and which channel network is better for your system.
- Put the wifi in the right direction.
- Wi-Fi router covers a 360-degree angle. Regardless of the direction in which you can place the Wi-Fi router. Wi-Fi sends the same signal in every direction. There should be no confusion about this. Just take care that the direction in which your device is placed, there should be no interruption in that direction with Wi-Fi.
- Never put wifi on the ground.
- Never keep WiFi on the ground. This allows the Wi-Fi router to not capture the singles. Some experts say that WiFi should always be kept at least 2 to 3 feet above the ground. Also, protect the Wi-Fi router from cordless phone security alarm microwave oven and automatic garage door operator on TV ETC. This causes adhan to get a strong signal.
How to increase wifi speed? I have given you complete information about it. I have told 5 steps, with the help of which you will get a lot of help.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.