Today I am going to talk. How to add Google Translate tool to a WordPress blog because there are many people who do not know.
If you do not even know, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you about the Google Translate tool in full detail so that you also understand and you can easily add and you can also add to your friends.
Could share. If you want to know, then read this article carefully and read it till the last.
How To Add Google Translate Tool To A WordPress Blog?
If you are a spot blogger, you do not have to do all that. Blogger already offers the feature of Google Translate to Widget, which you can add Google Translate widget to your blogger blog. If you still want to know, then follow the steps given below.
- First, you go to the Google Translate site.
- Now click on the blue color’s Add to Your Website Now button.
- Add the URL of your website or blog.
- Select which language your site is in.
- And then after doing all this, click on the next option.
Now on the page which will open, you have to set the Google Translate tool.
Display mode style: Here you have to select the style format of the Translate tool. You have 3 options. Inline, tabbed and Automatic have to select one of them.
Translation: Here you have to select the translation language. If you want your site to be read in all languages, then select all languages.
Display look: Here you have to select the look of the Translate tool.
Advanced: If you want your website to automatically have the translation banner show, then select this option.
Multiple languages: If your site is in multiple languages, select this option.
Get Code: Click on the Get Code button.
If you want, you can also leave the extra option out of Google Analytics and Multiple Languages. This will not cause any bad effect on the Translate tool.
- Now the page which will be open will have the code of Google Translate tool. You have to copy this code and add it to your blog.
- Now go to the dashboard of your website or blog and you have to add Google Translate to the site. Paste the code there.
- Paste a name.
- Translate tool code to the Translate widget.
- Click on Save Settings.
You translate the toolbar past in the sidebar widget layout widget and footer widget of your site. This option is the best.
So in the same way you can add Google Translate tool in WordPress blog, about which I have told you with a very easy method, I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So hope you like this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.