Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you how to add a domain of your choice by removing blogspot.com in a blog because there are many people who are unable to add because they do not know.
If you do not even know, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends.
How To Add Your Favorite Domain To The Blog?
- First, go to the blogger.com site and log in and go to the blog’s settings.
- Now the new window will open in it will be the URL of your blog.
- After that, you now have to click on + Setup a 3 party URL for your blog.
- After clicking on this option, a new window will open.
- Then you have to type your domain name. Remember, Blogger does not support Domina without WWW. So do add WWW in front of your domains.
- You have to verify this code in your domain, which I am going to tell you further.
- Just click on save now.
How to add blog server code to the domain?
Now you go to the site from which you have registered the domain, log in to that site. After login, click on my domain.
I am telling you about the domain India website here which takes the least money. The domain registers for ₹ 99. If you are not able to do this and any problem comes, then tell in the comment.
Because a lot of people have problems and they are not able to do it. So if you have any problem then you can ask in the comment.
- First, go to the GoDaddy site and log in. Click on your domain.
- Now click on active in front of the domain.
- Now in the new window that will open, you have to add blogger DNS code.
- Now first click on DNS Management.
- Select Manage CNAME.
- And then you have to put www.
- Copy the first code from Blogger and paste it here.
- Similarly, you can add other code as well, then add both codes and click on the save change button.
- After the settings are useful, go back to your blog and click on the Save button.
In this way, you can change your blog domain. Now you can easily come to your blog by typing your domain in your browser.
So in this way you can remove blogspot.com and add the domine of your choice to the blog. I have given you complete information about it, I hope so. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.