Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you use Facebook and want it. To convert your Facebook to the Facebook page, today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you how you can convert your Facebook profile to the Facebook page.
If you want to know, today’s article is only for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you can understand it and you can share it among your friends too.
What is the benefit of changing your profile to Facebook page?
If you have 5000 friends on your Facebook profile, then you have the direct advantage of converting your profile to the Facebook page.
When you change your profile page, the friends on your profile will be added to your page as likes. Meaning that all the friends on your profile will follow you.
If you create your own page directly, there will not be 1 like on your page. But if you convert your profile to a page, then all the friends of your profile will be converted to likes on your Facebook page.
How to convert the Facebook profile to a Facebook page?
Changing your Facebook profile to the Facebook page is easy. You just have to follow two or three steps in this post. After that, you can also convert your profile to page.
We can change our Facebook profile to page only once. Make sure to backup all your data before converting your profile to a page, because our data will be deleted after converting to the profile page.
- If you want to know then follow the step given below.
- Open the Facebook profile you want to change on the Facebook page.
- After opening the profile go to the Facebook migrate page.
- And opening the Migrate page, click on the Get Start button.
- After clicking on the Get Start button, select category for your page which is right for you, and after selecting the category you will be asked to re-enter the password.
- If you want to convert your profile to the Facebook page, then enter your password.
- After doing this your Facebook profile will change to the Facebook page.
Also, the number of friends you have on your profile will be convert to the likes of your page.
So in this way you can change Facebook profile on the Facebook page, about which I have told you step by step in full detail.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.