Friends, you must have heard about Google Adsense and there are many people who do not know about Google Adsense, so if you want to go too. How to create an ad on Google Adsense. If you want to go about it, then read this article carefully and read it to the last because I will tell you inside today’s article. How to create ads on Google Adsense? Creating Ads on Google Adsense is very easy. Just once you know it, you can make it very easy.
How to create Ads on Adsense?
To create ads on AdSense, you just need to have a little knowledge.
To create Ads go to AdSense and log in.
1. Ads Size.
- Go to the AdSense home page.
- and click on my ads.
- Click on New Ad Unit.
- After clicking on the new ads unit, a page will open in front of you.
- Choose the name of the ads. Choose the names of the related ads from your site.
- Here you can change ads, link ads, responsive ads, customized size ads, you can create ads according to your size by clicking here.
- Adsense has already been given some ads size. You can also select a size from these. Select Ads type text display ads only.
2. Ads style.
For many bloggers, it is very important that what style of ads is better? Let me tell you that you should choose the ads style according to your site. Because this will make your site look good and the visitors will like to click on the ads.
For this, you first select on any given size.
Click on Copy and edit.
Now select the color according to your site. When you are editing the style of the ad, you have a preview show.
3. Ads type.
- There Are 3 Types of Ads.
- Text Display & ads
- Display ads only.
- Text ads only.
You can select ads types according to your choice and need.
4. Custom Channel.
Create a custom channel at the time of creating ads. The custom channel name should be related to what your site is about so that AdSense can show ads of the same type on your site.
How to create ads on Google Adsense. I have given you complete information about this, so I hope. You must have understood because I have told you in a very easy method.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.