Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you use Facebook and for some reason, you want to. Today’s article is just for you to deactivate Facebook because inside today’s article. I will tell you how to deactivate the Facebook account and what will happen if you deactivate the Facebook account.
If you want to know about this, I will give you complete information, then read this article carefully and if you read till the last bad, you will be able to understand.
What will happen if you deactivate a Facebook account?
- If you deactivate your account, your Facebook profile will not be visible to anyone on Facebook nor will anyone be able to find you on Facebook.
- Meaning your account will not be deactivated, but will disappear from Facebook, so if you do not want to delete your Facebook account completely, you can deactivate your account.
What happens when you delete a Facebook account permanently?
- By deleting permanently your account will be completely deleted from Facebook and you will not be able to open your Facebook account again.
- You have to create another Facebook account, so if you want to delete your Facebook account forever then you can delete your account permanently.
How to delete or deactivate a Facebook account?
Here I am telling you the steps to make both your Facebook account inactive and permanent. You can either deactivate or delete it.
How to deactivate your Facebook account?
After deactivating your account, your account disappears from the social site and no friend will be able to see it. But all the details of your account will be save on Facebook’s server so that you can understand if you can activate your Facebook account.
- Now follow the point given below to deactivate your account.
- Open Facebook and click on the right side icon.
- Now click on the setting below.
- Clicking Settings will open the General Account Settings page. It has the option to deactivate your account in the manage account option. Click on the edit option next to it.
- Clicking Edit will show some more options below, in which to delete and deactivate your Facebook account permanently.
- There will be both options.
- If you want to delete your account forever, you can delete your account forever by clicking on the request account deletion link.
And if you want to use your account again, you can deactivate your account by clicking on the Deactivate User Account link.
How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account?
If you do not want to use your Facebook account again and want to delete it forever, you can do so, but after permanent delete, you will never be able to access your Facebook account again.
- To delete your Facebook account, go to the delete account page.
- Now to delete your Facebook account forever, click the Delete My Account button.
- After clicking this button you will be asked to confirm your Facebook account ID password.
- You can permanently delete your account by following those points.
So in this way you can delete and deactivate a Facebook account, about which I have told you with a very easy method, I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.