Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you lost your mobile then how can you delete the necessary data because there are many people whose mobile is lost somewhere and they are not able to delete the necessary data.
This puts him in a problem. If you want to know how you can delete your required data, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail.
If you want to know, then read this article carefully and if you read it till the last, then you will be able to understand.
How To Delete Data After Losing Mobile Somewhere?
You can delete all the data of your smartphone by going to Google Android Device Manager with the help of a computer or any other device.
- All you have to do is follow the steps given below. To delete is very easy.
- First, you go to Google Android Device Manager.
- Just a short time, Google will track your phone.
- Check the model of the phone before tracing Google phone.
- Now click on erase from the ring lock and erase.
- Now a popup page will open in which Google will ask you to reset the device’s factory.
- Here you can see that Google will reset your Android phone, which will delete your phone’s apps photos music and settings everything.
- Now click on Final Erase.
In this way, you can delete the lost mobile data with the help of Google Android Device Manager. I hope you have given me complete information about it. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.