Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you use Godaddy and want it. To enable 2 step verification in it and keep your account secure, today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you how you can enable 2 step verification.
If you want to know, then read this article carefully and read the last. Within this article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you also understand and you can also share it among your friends.
Why enable 2 step verification in Godaddy account?
People do a lot for website security, but forget to secure the domino through which their blog is running the website, or to say that they do not pay any attention to domestic security.
If you are also one of them, then believe me you are making a big mistake? Bypassing domain security. Because if a hacker can hack your GoDaddy account or if someone knows your user name and password, then what can he do with your website domain. It is not even necessary to tell you.
When you enable 2 step verification in your Godaddy account, then you have to add your mobile number in it and whenever you or any other person will try to access your Godaddy account, then register your mobile number 6. The OTP code of the digit will be received by the password, so that only after intermission can you and another person log in to your Godaddy account.
How to enable 2 step verification in Godaddy account?
So let me tell you finally how you can secure your account and enable 2 step verification. Let me tell you about it.
- First, you go to the godaddy.com site and log in to your Godaddy account.
- After logging in, click on Account Settings after clicking Profile Account in the top right corner.
- After login, the profile icon will appear in the right corner above. Click on it. After clicking, click on account settings.
- Click on the profile icon in the top lift and then go to the account settings.
- Now you will have my profile page show in which you have to scroll down and click on login pin.
- new page will open in which you will have features show by adding 2 step verification, here you have to click on Add Verification.
- Now you will be asked how you want to receive the OTP code for Two-step verification and when you want to receive it.
- Select SMS Text Message and Every Login. Now click on the Continue button.
- Add your mobile number by selecting the country code. Click the Continue button by adding a mobile number.
- The mobile number you have added will get a 6 digit OTP code. As soon as they are verified, 2 step verification will be enabled in your Godaddy account.
So in this way you can enable 2 step verification in Godaddy account, about which I have told you, I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.