Friends, I am going to tell you inside today’s article. How to enable 2 step verification in Microsoft account because there are many people who do not know and they are not able to enable 2 step verification.
If you do not even know, then today’s article is just for you because within today’s article I will tell you about 2 step verification so that you too will know and you can enable verification easily.
Why enable 2 step verification in Microsoft account?
As we all know that nothing is secure on the Internet. If you want to keep your security safe on the Internet, then you can make your account even more secure by enabling 2 step verification.
Why should you enable 2 step verification in your account? If such a question comes in the mind of a lot of people, then let me tell you that by enabling 2 step verification, the security of your account becomes double because an OTP message is sent to your registered mobile number.
Which you have to fill. If you do not fill that OTP message till then you cannot log in to the account.
How to enable 2 step verification in Microsoft account?
Let me tell you to step by step how you can enable Two-Step verification in Microsoft account. If you want to know, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Microsoft account WWW.microsoft.com.
- Now on the right side, you will have the option to log in. Click on the login option and log in to your Microsoft account.
- Now you will have an account on the right side. You simply click on the option of a simple view Microsoft account and click.
- Now all the options in your account will be shown in front of you. To enable Two-Step verification, you have to go to the security option and click.
- You will now show the page of Security Basic, you have to come and click on the More security option below.
- The additional security page will open in front of you. Now you will see the option of setting up to step verification at the bottom, click on it.
- Set up to step verification page will open in front of you. You have to click on the next option below.
- Now you will be asked to confirm the password. Enter your Microsoft password. After that, the page will be open in which you will be asked to download the Microsoft authenticator app.
- Download the Microsoft authenticator app on your mobile phone and then click on Next.
- After downloading the Microsoft Two-Step authentication app, log in to it with the same account. Then click on the Next button.
- If you click on the next download without downloading, you’re not finished error and if you click on the next download from the app, then the option to finish will come. Congress has enabled Two-Step verification in a successful Microsoft account.
Regarding the 2 step verification in Microsoft account, I have told you how you can enable it, so I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it then share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.