Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you are using Facebook and want to keep Facebook secure, then you have to enable 2 step verification. About which I will tell you how you can enable 2 step verification because there are so many people. Facebook uses them but they do not know.
How can he do this 2 step verifications is enabled, even if you do not know, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail.
Why should we enable 2 step verification in the Facebook account?
By turning on 2 step verification in your account, you can keep your account safe.
Even if someone knows your password, then he cannot log in to your account because after enabling these features, when you login, a code will come on your register mobile number, which can be logged only after intermission.
If this is a very good feature, it is very important to know about you.
How to enable 2 step verification in the Facebook account?
So let me tell you finally that if you are using Facebook, how can you enable 2 step verification and keep your account secure.
- First of all, go to the facebook.com site and open your Facebook account.
- Now go to Settings in your Facebook account.
- Now click on the Security and Login option.
- Now click on edit in front of the two-factor authentification option.
- Now in the window that opens in front of you, click on Gate started.
- Click on the text message option. If you want, you can also generate the code by clicking on the Facebook mobile app option.
- Then click on Next.?
- A code of 6 digits will appear on your registered mobile number. Intercept it and click on Next.
- Now, 2-factor authentification in your Facebook has enabled 2 step verification.
Now you don’t need to do anything. Just click on the finish.
How to enable 2 step verification in facebook account. I have given you complete information about it, I hope so. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.