Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you are maintaining an Amazon account and want to keep your account secure, then for that I will tell you how you can keep it secure. Enable 2 Step Verifications.
If you want to know, today’s article is only for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail that you also understand and you can share it among your friends too.
How To Keep Your Amazon Account Safe?
The first thing I tell you is that you should not share the login details of any online account with anyone. These are some ways with which you can increase the security of your Amazon account.
Use 2 step verification.
2 Step verification is the best way to increase the security of any account. You can secure your account by enabling 2 step authentication in the Amazon account.
- How to enable 2 step verifications in the Amazon account?
- First you login to your Amazon account.
- After that, you have to click on the account option in the menu bar.
- Within the account page, you have to log in and choose the secure option.
- If you have created your account by email, then you have to first add your mobile number to the mobile phone number option.
2-Step Verification Make changes visible to the 2SV setting. Click on the option.
- After that, the Advanced Security Settings page will appear. In that, you have to choose the option.
- Now choose the methods to get your code, in this you have to choose both via SMS and voice delivery call and choose the further option by entering the mobile number you have.
- Now an OTP number will be received via SMS or call on your mobile number. Enter that OTP Code.
So I have told you that if you use Amazon, then how can you keep your account secure and enable 2 step verification. I have given you complete information about it, I hope so. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.