Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you use Facebook and there are many people who use Facebook. How to find your friend on Facebook. I will tell you very easily how you can find out.
If you do not know. How to find your friend Today’s article is only for you on Facebook because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends.
How to find a lost friend on Facebook?
If you want to know how to find an old friend on Facebook, then follow the step given below, because I will tell you the very easy method below.
1. Go to the Facebook search bar.
You will see the Facebook search bar on the left side top of your profile homepage. This search bar has been created by Facebook so that anyone can find their old friend.
This search bar will help you even if you do not know the last name of your friend. You will see the result of the search bar based on the information included in your Facebook profile.
Meaning that the friend you search in this search bar will see the same information about him, which is an add on your Facebook profile about that friend.
2. Type your friend’s name on the search bar.
As soon as you type the name in the search bar, Facebook will show you the result of that name based on your profile and Facebook will soon tell you about those who are friends in your village or city or maybe your college friends.
The more information Facebook has about your search, the more the search will be.
3. In the search bar, type your friend’s email id.
If you know your friend’s email address, then you can type in the search bar, but your friend’s profile Facebook will be visible only if they have linked their email address to the Facebook account.
If the search bar is not showing your friend about them by typing their name, then their city college may have written about their work office. By doing this, you will get something about your old friend.
4. Send a friend request.
- If you find the correct profile of your friend, click on it and click on the Add Friend button at the top of their profile page to send a friend request to your friend.
- If he is a new user or your old friend or someone you have never seen, then you can send a message with Friend Request to make them your friend.
- he is your old friend, then remind him something that he can remember and he should not ignore your friend request.
- If you are a Facebook user for a long time, then go to the friend request option and click on Find Friends. After clicking Find Friend, a list of people you know will come up, which contains all Facebook user ads.
So in this way you can find your friend on Facebook, about which I have given you complete information. So I hope You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.