Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you how you can recover if you use Facebook and your account ID has been blocked on Facebook. I will tell you about it in today’s article.
if you want to know. How to recover then today’s article is only for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends.
Why is Facebook account ID blocked?
Facebook gives us the service to share photo status post pages videos with your friend. It has a limit. If we share more than that limit, then it will be a Facebook term violation and the Facebook team can block our account at any time.
How to unblock when Facebook account ID is blocked?
- Recovering a blocked Facebook account is very simple, but you cannot recover every time.
- Once you recover the account, you will need to request Facebook to unlock the Facebook policy follow Facebook ID.
- For this, you have to send a request to the Facebook team that if we follow Facebook Rules Carefully from next, then it will recover your account.
- So let me tell you finally that if your Facebook account is blocked, how can you unblock?
- First, go to the Facebook account recovery request page. Here you have to request to recover your account.
- Fill in your mobile number or email address here.
- Type the full name of your Facebook profile.
- Choose the file, click here and to identify your account, upload any of your ID like Aadhaar card by taking a screenshot of identity card, PAN card, etc.
- Additional info This is about typing some words to recover the account. You can write here that I have violated Facebook policy by mistake. And next time will not do it etc.
- And then click the send button.
24 hours after sending the request, the Facebook team will recover your account and send a recorder code to your email address that you can open your Facebook account by verifying that code.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.