Friends, I am going to talk about today’s article. How to set up a lazy load image in WordPress blog. There are many people who do not know about it. If you are also among them and you do not know, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail. I will tell you with a very easy method so that you also understand and you can share it with your friends.
Lazy loading is an optimization technique that loads website content according to need. Only the image that is being displayed on the screen of the user’s device is loaded from the lazy load image.
How to set up a lazy load image in a WordPress blog?
To make WordPress image lazy load, all you have to do is install and activate it by installing a lazy load for image plugin. After that, the image of your site will start loading. And if you want, you can download and install this plugin from your WordPress dashboard. For this, you have to follow the step given below.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click Plugins & New.
- Search by typing the lazy load for an image in the search box by selecting Tag.
- Now click on the install button.
- After the installation completes, click activate. Make the plugin active.
How to know if image lazy is a load or not?
- Whether the plugin is working To find out, open any such page and post in Chrome browser that has more than 1 image.
- After the page is completely loaded, right-click on the inspector and select the network option and scroll down the page. Now the rest of the image will load as you scroll down.
- By default, this plugin legally loads images of posts and pages. If you want to load images according to your theme, then you have to add an additional filter in the hook section in the PHP file of lazy load for image plugin.
Why use this plugin?
Your question may be that apart from this many other lazy loading plugins are available, so why should I use it, then let me tell you that this plugin is different.
- No need for jQuery.
- The total size of the plugin is less than 10 KB.
- Load images only when needed.
- The plugin structure is very simple.
- No setup is needed.
And if you want to know about it, then you should visit the plugin page.
How to set up a lazy load image in WordPress blog. I have given you complete information about this, so I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.