How to take a loan to buy a plot or land? If you do not have money and you want to buy land or buy a plot, then you can buy a loan very easily, then I will tell you how you can take a loan and you can buy your land or plot, then consider this article Read from and read till the last.
Where can I get a loan to buy a plot or land?
Banks and non-banking finance companies provide loans to buy plots or land. And it offers loans ranging from 80 to 85% of the plot or land value.
It is mandatory for a person to be an Indian citizen to take a bank loan. The age of the person taking the loan should be more than 21 years. The bank checks your ability to repay the loan before giving a loan.
- identity card.
- driving license.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Voter ID Card.
You can give a passport ration card.
Birth certificate: You can also give a certificate issued by the school college in which you have aged.
Bank account statement: In this, you can give tax receipts and a photocopy of the bank passbook and bank statement paid during the last 3 years.
Documents related to the job: Income certificate, appointment letter, salary account statement can be given.
You can apply for a loan from the bank in two ways.
- Online Application.
- Offline application.
How to apply online?
- To apply online, you will have to visit the official website of the bank.
- Here you will find a link to apply for a loan, you have to click on it.
- Then the application form will open in front of you, here all the information sought in the form will have to be filled and along with it, all the necessary documents will have to be uploaded.
- After applying, you will get a registration number, you can also track your loan with the help of it.
- When the bank verifies your document, the bank will call you at the bank branch, where the bank officer will listen to your problem and help you in getting the loan.
How to apply offline?
- To apply offline, you have to go to the bank branch, and there the bank worker will give you the application form to get the loan. You will have to fill all the information in the application and add a photocopy of the required document along with it.
- Then your application letter will be checked by the bank officer, all your original documents will also be checked.
- In getting the document right, your loan will be passed. So in this way you can apply for an offline loan.
Note: So I have given you complete information, so you can take such a loan, so hope you like the article, if you like it, then share it like Facebook, Twitter, etc.