Friends, if you want to go abroad or do some kind of employment, then you need a Police Clearance certificate. This work used to be done offline but now the government has made it online. So now you can do this work online from home.
- For Police Verification Certificate.
- your Passport.
- Address Proof.
- Employment Contract Self Attested Copy of.
- Copy of VISA.
How to make a Police Verification Certificate online?
- For this, first, you need to visit its website www. Passport India. Gov.in has to go to in Then you have to click on the option of New User Registration.
- If your. If it is not made in it, then to create it, you have to fill the form of User Registration and click on the option of Register, then your ID will be created in it.
- Then Existing User to login to it? Go to and click on Login.
- Then here you will get the option of Apply For Police Clearance Certificate in Services, click on it.
- After that, you will see another option written here Click Here To Fill The Application Form Online, click on it.
- Then you put your state and district in it. Then fill in all the details of your passport and click on the Next button.
- After that, you have to fill this form completely. Then you have to add complete details of your family. After that, you have to enter your address. Then you will be asked if there is a case going on you. If it is going on, then you have to do yes and no.
- After filling it completely, click on Submit Form. You have to fill the Fees of Police Clearance Certificate which is 500 rupees. You can make payments both online or offline.
- After that, if you want to keep the Police clearance certificate with you, then you can also download it. In this way, you can create a Police Verification Certificate.
So I gave you the complete information about the online police verification certificate, then if you read this article carefully, you will understand it.
Note: So hope you like this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.