Prime Minister Ujala Scheme How to Apply?
Under PMUY, the government provides domestic LPG connections to families living below the poverty line. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) is being run in collaboration with the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Central Government.
Wood and cow dung are used for cooking in rural areas due to which the health of women is severely affected. Such women get relief from Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Also, it helps to keep the rural area healthy.
Who can get the benefit of prime minister Ujala Scheme?
According to the 2011 census in PMUY, families who fall in the BPL category can get the benefit of PMUY. Under this PMUY, there is a target of providing free LPG connections to a total of 8 crore BPL families.
What benefits will people get from prime minister Ujala Scheme?
- Improving women’s health with the use of pure fuel.
- Reduced pollution in the environment by not using impure fossil fuels.
- Reducing death due to smoke effects on food.
- Relieve health problems in young children.
How to apply for prime minister Ujala Scheme?
- Any woman of BPL family can apply to get gas connection under PMUY. For this, you have to fill the KYC form and submit it to the nearest LPG center.
- For application in PMUY, a 2-page form, required documents, name, address, Jan Dhan bank account number, Aadhaar number, etc. are required.
- While applying, you also have to tell whether you want to take a 14.2 kg cylinder or 5 kg.
What documents are necessary for prime minister Ujala Scheme?
- BPL card authorized by Panchayat Officer or Municipal Corporation President.
- BPL Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID.
- Passport size photo.
- Ration card copy.
- LIC policy or bank statement.
- Name print out in the BPL list.
DISCLAIMER – This post is only for the public benefit. There is no such thing used in mentioning this post that any other person is harmed. Through this article, we provide a correct link, With the help of which people get benefits.
Also Reading This Post: Haryana Labour E-Governance Portal.