Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you that if you are a blogger and want to. How do you remove to subscribe to post comment atom from your blogger?
If you do not know about it and if you want to know, then today article is just for you.
because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in full detail so that you also understand and you will be among your friends. Could also share.
R.s.s. Those using feeds do not need this atom feed service and this will only increase the space on your blog and will also affect the look of the blog, so if you use Feedburner service, subscribe to Blogspot blog post, height to an atom can do.
How to remove subscribe to post comment atom?
You have two ways to remove subscribe to the post atom link from Blogger. One can remove from the app and you can remove it from the other. I am telling you about both here. You can follow whatever you feel like.
1. Delete Subscribe to post.
- First, you go to the dashboard of your blogger blog and click on the template edit HTML option in the dropdown menu.
- Now search for the code b: include data = feedLinks name = FeedLinksBody in the HTML coding box by pressing the Ctrl + F key button.
- If you have searched the code, delete it.
- After deleting the code, click on save the template.
2. Hide Subscribe To Post Comments.
Same as you have seen above in 1 step. Similarly, you go to the blogger dashboard and click on the template edit HTML in the drop menu.
- Now press the CTRL + F button and search for the b: skin code in the HTML code box.
- Then, copy this code, paste it above the code b: skin.
- Now, after adding the code, you have to click on the save template.
Just now in this way you can remove the subscribe to the post comment atom from the blogger, about which I have told you a very easy method, I hope so. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.