Friends, you must have heard about Googlebot and there are many people who do not know. What is Googlebot and how does it work. If you do not even know. What is Googlebot and how it works, then today’s article is for you because inside what article today I will tell you what Googlebot is and how it works?
I will give you complete information about it. If you want to know, then read this article carefully and have read it all the way, then you will be able to understand because inside this article I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail.
What Is GoogleBot?
Googlebot is a web crawler software used by Google, which collects documents from the web to create a searchable index for Google search engines. Education Affiliate Marketing SEO Adsense Technology • Domain Registration Interesting Facts How to Make Money Festival Business Startup This is the generic name of google’s web crawler. This name is actually used to refer to two different types of web crawlers.
Desktop Crawler emulates a user on a computer and a mobile Crawler emulates a user on a mobile device.
The bot is software like this which is also known as software Robots or Spiders. The bot has been developed with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Its main job is to Intex / Crawl all the details on any web page in the search engine.
All search engines have different bots that crawl the blog website in their own search engine or we are going to tell you about Googlebot google of search engine.
All google bots work is different. You must have noticed that whenever you search by typing any keyboard in Google, different search menus come in front of you.
How does Googlebot work?
- All search engines have different church consoles which we also know as Webmaster Tools. Is Google search a console tool the same way?
- Whenever you post a page of your blog or search console search of the whole website, then the Googlebot family comes in a group on your blog.
- As I have already told you that Google has made many types of bots, whose work is different. When this Google bot comes to your blog, it sees what information is given on this blog.
- The work that Googlebot does is copy the data from your blog and store it in its sever. When the whole work of Googlebot completes, then Googlebot leaves your blog.
- After doing all this, the URL of your blog post is indexed in the Google search engine. Whenever a user comes to the search result through your blog post keyboard, Google shows your container in the search result according to your ranking.
What is Googlebot and how does it work. I have given you complete information about this, so I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.