Today I am going to talk. It is about ITI. What is iti course and how to do it? There are many people who do not know about it, so I thought I will give you complete information about it in today’s article. If you do not even know, then today’s article is only for you because inside today’s article I will tell you to step by step in full detail.
What Is ITI?
ITI is an industrial course that has a full form Industrial Training Institute. This course is designed for students from 8 to 12 classes. In this, students are prepared to work at the industry level. All children from 8th to 12th can do this course. Here you can do many courses such as mechanic electronic, fashion designing, computer, etc.
Benefits of ITI course.
- All children from class 8 to class 12 can do the ITI course.
- In this, you are given more practical training than theory so that you can understand better.
- Government College does not charge any fees for ITI. You can do an ITI course for free.
- ITI course does not require any kind of book knowledge and English.
- After the ITI course, you can easily get admission in diploma 2nd year.
- In ITI you get 6 months 1 year and 2-year courses.
How to do the ITI course?
The process of getting admission in ITI College is very easy. Every year the form in ITI comes out in the month of July which you can fill online. To fill the form, you will have to go to the official website of ITI and you will have to pay a fee of ₹ 250 forms. Admission in ITI is on the basis of matriculation.
- Community certificate for SC / OBC caste.
- Marksheet of 8th and 12th.
- Bank account details.
- Aadhar Card.
- To make a debit card or credit card payment online.
How much does ITI college cost?
If you talk about fees, then the government college of ITI costs very little money. It costs little money here, but if you take admission in a private college, then you have to pay between 10000 to 30000 for this.
How to apply for the ITI course?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of ITI on the website of the state from which you are there.
- Then you have to register on that website. For this, you click on the New Candidate Register.
- After that, whatever details are said in ITI form, such as suppose, fill your address, etc.
- After that, you upload your document here. Then you submit the form and take a print out of this form so that it will work for you further.
- For more details of this, keep checking the website daily whether an update has come or not?
I have given you complete information about what is ITI and how to do it, so I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.