Nowadays many people click very good photos but they do not know that they can earn money by selling their clicked photos. There are many options to sell photos online, in today’s time almost every person has a DSLR Camera or Android mobile. Today all the phone’s cameras are good, in which good quality photos come. If you are interested in photography and click good photos, then this is a great way for you to earn money, which you can sell at Shutterstock. So today we talk about this.
What is Shutterstock?
Shutterstock is a very popular website to sell and purchase photos online. On this, you can also upload video, clip, vector besides the photo. On Shutterstock, you can sell your photos for free and this website gives you money on every one of your photos. Selling photos online is very easy. All you have to do is take a good picture with your camera and upload it to Shutterstock.
How to create an account on Shutterstock?
- For this, first of all, you have its website to Shutterstock.com.
- Then Shutterstock Contributor’s website will open in which you have to click on Get Started.
- After this, a page will open in which you have to give your details. Then Shutterstock will send you an email.
- Verify your email by opening your Email Id.
- After this, you will again reach the dashboard of Shutterstock. It will have a page open which
Will be in 2 part.
1. Residential Address.
2. Mailing Address.
In this, you fill your Address Information.
- After filling all the information, if you want to keep your Residential Address and Mailing Address the same, then click on Next.
- Then you have to upload an image of your Govt Id to Verify your Identity. You can upload your Aadhar Card or Voter ID image.
- Then click on Choose File. After this, click on Continue on the page which will open. Then click on Upload Image on the page which will open.
- Now you will get a message, click on the button next to it.
- Then you have to check your Residential Address and Mailing Address. If you want to change something in it, you can do it and click on Next.
- Now your Shutterstock Contributor Account is created. Now you can sell the photos you clicked on it.
How to earn money from Shutterstock?
If you know how to take a high-quality photo then you can easily make money with the help of Shutterstock. This is a very popular Photo Sell and Buy platform. For this, you have to create an account on it first. After creating an account, you can upload the photo you have taken on it and if that photo is approved by Shutterstock then that photo is ready to sell. After this, you get paid for downloading and buying it by anyone.
How to fill image information.
- Image Type: With this option, you have to select Photo or Illustration. If the image is clicked with the camera then select Photo and if the computer is prepared with graphics then select Illustration.
- Usage: If the image is to be displayed commercially, then commercial and if you want to insert the story or details of the image in the description of the image, then select Editorial.
- Description: Give a description of the image through the option selected in Usage, such as where the image is, what is its specialty.
- Category: In this, you have to give the category of the image like – Wild, Nature, Education Etc.
- Enter Keyword: Here you can enter the related Keyword from your image. Below this, you can select Keyword from Keyword Suggestion. After filling all the details, click on Submit in Last.
How to Upload Images to Shutterstock?
- After creating an account on Shutterstock, you can upload the image on it.
- For this, you must first sign in your Shutterstock account.
- Shutterstock Contributor’s Dashboard will open after signing in to Shutterstock Account.
- Here you have to click on the button of Upload Image given in the top side.
- Then you have to click on the option of Select Multiple Files. After this a page will open, here you have to select and upload photos from your device.
- The photo you have selected to upload will be displayed here and click on Next.
- Now the To Submit page will open in front of you in which you have to select your upload image and fill in the information for the image.
- After this, your photo will be reviewed by the Shutterstock team. If that image is correct then your image will be approved. Which takes 3 – 4 days to approve. If your image has been approved, now it is ready to sell and now if any person downloads or buys your image then you get Shutterstock similarly you can upload and send your photo on shutterstock.
Note: What is Shutterstock? I have given you complete information about it, so hope you have liked the article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.