Friends, in today’s article, I am going to tell you how you can block any website on computers and mobile phones because there are many people who do not know and cannot block it.
If you want for some reason. Blocking any website can be done very easily.
If you want to know, today’s article is only for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends.
How To Block Any Website On A Computer And Mobile?
There are many ways to block a website. You can easily block any website in any browser. His steps are very easy and anyone can unblock him. For this, you set those sites yourself. Block it from the network itself. The way is to catch this.
How to block any website on a computer and laptop?
Mostly Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and windows-10 are used in computers and laptops. These tips will work in all these windows.
This trick allows you to block the site in your PC computer machine. For this, you have to add the URL link of that site to the host file of the computer.
- First of all, confirm that you have administrator access. Then sign in with the administrator account on your computer laptop.
- Now go to the run option and type c: WINDOWS \ system32 \ Drivers \ Etc \ Hosts.
- If you are unable to open the hosts file with the direct run command, then my computer C Folder Windows, System32, drivers, etc. can open the host file by going to hosts.
- Now double click on the host file. Then select my notepad the list of programs to open the file and then click on OK.
- Now I will see “# 127.0.1 localhost” or “#:: 1 Localhost line for the profile that will open.
- At the end of this file, you have to add a link to the website you want to block.
- You have to type 127.0.0.1 before the URL of that site.
- After adding the site URL, save the file.
In this way, you can block any website from your computer. All you have to do is add it to the host file like this. Remember, one link has to add only one website link.
How to block websites from android mobile?
To block any site in Android Mobile, you do not need to edit the host file so that the device can redirect to your re-added website. For this, you will need a file manager and text editor in which this file explorer will help you.
- First of all, download and install the ES File Explorer application on your Android phone.
- Now you open the app and click on the stop button.
- After that go to the system ETC option.
- Here you will see the host file. You have to edit this.
- Click on the Host file and open it.
- Now tap on the text in the popup menu.
- Now another popup file will open. In it, click on ES Note Editor.
- Now click on the 3 dot menu on the right side and select Edit.
- Now here you can edit this file? To block the site, like PC, add “127.0.0.1 example.com Link of the website with this type. Remember not to use a dot (“) on both sides and only one URL in 1 line. Have to add.
- After completing the settings, reboot your mobile once. I mean switch off and then on again.
So with this type, you can block any website on your mobile, laptop, computer, about which I have given you complete information, I hope so. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.