Friends, in today’s article, I am going to talk about how to enable 2 step verification in your WhatsApp if you use WhatsApp. If you do not know about this, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article, I will tell you to step by step in full detail so that you also understand and you can share it among your friends.
Earlier there was a fear of WhatsApp data being stolen and anyone could see your personal photo message. But now after 2 step verification, no hacker can tamper with your WhatsApp account.
On enabling 2 step verification, you also have to add your email address, which can be reset by e-mail even if you forget the 6 digit password.
How to enable 2 step verification on WhatsApp?
So let me tell you how you can enable it? 2 Step Verification on WhatsApp.
If you have not download WhatsApp, then download WhatsApp and then open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Now go to WhatsApp settings and click on account.
- And you will see 2 step verification written on it, click on it.
- Now you don’t need to do anything. Just click on enable.
- As you click on enable, you will be asked for a mobile number. Add your mobile number.
- Now a 6 digit password will go to your number. Add that and click on confirm.
- After this, 2 step verification will be activated. But now you have to confirm by adding your email.
- Add an email address and click on Confirm.
- You don’t have to do anything now. Finally, click on done.
Now next time, whenever you register on WhatsApp or use WhatsApp in any other mobile, you have to confirm two-step verification sith digit, OTP password secret code.
If I have given you complete information about enabling 2 step verification in WhatsApp, then I hope that. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.