Whenever a Google Question comes to our mind, we try to find out the answer by asking it to someone, but if we do not get the answer, then we search it by putting it in Google Question. but many questions on Google are still Which cannot be searched. Google has become a medium on which we try to find answers to all the Google Question. If we need any information, then we immediately take the help of Google. On Google, you get answers to all kinds of questions. To make this feature even better, Google has created Question Hub, which is most important for Blogger.
What is Google Question Hub?
The Google Question Hub is created by Google. This tool is absolutely free and this tool has been launched for Web Master. With the help of this tool, all the information can be obtained that were not available to the user even after searching on Google. This is very helpful for Publisher and Blogger. With the help of this tool, you can find out about the topics that users search on Google more and more.
How does Google Question Hub work?
This is a very easy tool. Its user interface is very simple and through this bloggers will get information about the questions that no one has answered before. When the user searches for the answer to their question in Google, then there is an option of Feedback so that you can paste your question in it and when a user types their question in the box of Google Feedback and submits it then They are added to the Questions, Question Hub tool.
Then the Question Hub Tool divides the questions into different categories, which makes it easier for Bloggers to answer their questions. Users can also find their answers by category Wise or can also search for answers through keywords. You can add 5 questions at once. In which you have a Quota of 100 Questions. As you submit or reject the question, your quota will also be completed.
How to Google Question Hub Join?
- To join Google Question Hub, you must first go to the official page of Google Question Hub, for this you can ask your browser questions. Google If you type com, your page will appear in front of you.
- After going to this page, a page will open in front of you, in which the second option is of Sign Up, in this, you will find Express Your Interest to Use Question Hub, in this, you have to click here.
- As soon as you click on it, the email inbox will open in front of you, in which there will be an option to send an email. Add your full name, email and website link to it and send it to Question Hub’s email. A few days after sending the email, you will get an email to sign up in the Question Hub, from which you can create an account in the Question Hub.
How to use Google Question Hub?
- After creating an account on Google Question Hub, you should come to use it, then for this, you have to first log in to your account. Log in by entering your Email Password. After that go to the menu and click on the section containing the question, after clicking on it, you will come across many questions, out of which you have to answer, click on it. After selecting the question, click on the answer option.
- Then After that Add, Your Post link will come and in this, you have to paste the link of the post containing the answer to that question.
- Then below it will come the option of Submit and click on it. The answer to your question has been submitted. In this way, you can use Question Hub.
Features of Google Question Hub.
Although there is not much feature of Google Question Hub, let me tell you in detail about all the features it has. Which will make it easier for you to use it. So in their features
- Send Feedback.
List of all the questions you have selected for all the Topic questions will be shown to you here. From here, you can answer all those questions and you can also get the questions you do not want to answer.
With this option, you can see all the questions whose answers you have given and those you have rejected, you can also see from here.
From here, you can select the Topic of the question, in this, Topic is divided into categories such as – Beauty & Fitness, Games, Entertainment, Health, News, Finance You can get questions on all these topics, but right now you only have 100 questions. Can select
From here you can set up your account. You can change your Primary Language. The language of the question can also be changed. From here you can also delete your activity and history. There is an option of CSV in it so that you can also download your history and activity and save them on your computer or mobile and from here you can also delete your account.
5. Send Feedback.
With this option you can contact the team of Question Hub, if you face any kind of problem then you can use this option.
Benefits of Google Question Hub.
- With this help, you get Topic to write and users are also helped.
- Through this, you can increase the traffic of your blog or website.
- Through this, the webmaster gets the data of keywords that are not available on Google.
- With this, you can also increase the quality of your content. So that you will know what else you should add to your content. Google has also started Competition for this. Prizes are also kept in it. Which gives more and more answers in Google Hub and can use it in a better way.
Note: What is Google hub and how does it work? I have given you complete information about this, so if you read this article carefully and hope till the last. You liked the article. If you like it, share it like Facebook, Twitter, etc.